Saturday, September 03, 2005

Alright.
This is most probably gonna be the
last entry until my exams are
officially OVER.

Anyways.
WOW.
Time really flies.
Its three more weeks to the exam.
And I'm not prepared.
As usual.

Started studying today.
Bio ; Right Atrium, Left Atrium.
Right ventrical, Left ventrical.
Pulmonary Atery. Pulmonary Vein.
WOW. I actually remembered.
Anyways. The lists just continues.

And so.
29th of September ;
Will be the day of my very first paper.
WOW. That is like what?
In 26 days time.
OH YES! 26 days time!
Fast isn't it.

It is freaking me out.
Cos I know I'm not prepared just yet.

But Thank GOD!
The hols are here.
I guess.
It is really time
I settled down.
And really started.
STUDYINGGGGGG! Geee.

Can't afford to waste
this week of hols away.
Or else. I'm DEAD.


Received my report book yesterday.
With updates on my termly report,
which I didnt study for.

But It was alright.
Could have done better though.
But all that matters is.
The parents are happy with it.
And I have improved YES. : D

And so.
English - 53 :|
Science - 60 (Improved! :D)
Accounts - 82.1 :)
Art - 75 :)

Chinese - 42.5
Maths - 44
SS/Geog - 39.5 (Yussofffff!)

But of course!
There are subjects which
I definitely need to work on.
Yikes.

Its scary.
THE EXAMS!
Rahhs.
Definitely is.
:|

MUST study!
We all MUST!

Anyways.
Its been such a long time
since I last saw.
The Clique.
Shakeit, Partner, Evan, Jasper, Donn,
Ally, Nat, Lizzy, Pinky, Belle.

I miss them.
Very much.
:|


OH WELLS.
I guess I'll end off.
Cos theres nothing more to say.
And I realised I have been
talking NONSENSE all this while.
Woops.

Anyways.
Study hard.
And.
Til then.

(:

Take care.

I'll start blogging again.
After the exams.

For now.
I'm gonna be real BUSY
With the upcoming exams.

STUDY HARDD.

Goodbyee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home